Welcome, Friend!
I so blessed that you stopped by for a visit! Make yourself at home.
My goal is to share some "Words of Wisdom"with you and I hope you will share with me by leaving a comment.
Blessings to you from Grammy!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MY KMART SAVINGS

In my last post I told about the Kmart double coupon sale.  I mentioned that this might be the last one for a while... or forever!

Well, I decided to take the challenge to see just how many FREE, OR NEARLY FREE things I could get.

I only got to make 2 trips because our family's cars starting "dropping like flies" this week and because of life in general. It was difficult , but I managed to do pretty well.



HERE IS MY REPORT:

TOTAL BEFORE SALES AND COUPONS- $223.49

TOTAL OUT OF POCKET- $21.36 ($9.52 of that was tax)

I SAVED  90.5%

HERE'S WHAT I GOT "FREE, OR NEARLY FREE":
(Just so you know that I bought things my family really uses).

(1) 72 ct. CHINET PLATES--$2.15
(3) 36 ct. CHINET PLATES--FREE
(6) GLADE 2 oz CANDLES--FREE
(6) PLAYTEX GLOVES--FREE
(2) RENUZIT AIR FRESHENER--FREE
(6) J & J FIRST AID KITS--FREE
(4) 32 ct. ADVIL--FREE
(2) 24 ct. ST JOSEPH ASPRIN--$.78 ($.39 ea.)
(2) HUNTS KETCHUP--FREE
(3) 10pk. REECES CUPS--FREE
(2) TWIN pk. TRIDENT GUM--FREE
(2) QUAKER OATS--$.98 ($.49 ea.)
(2) BAN DEODORANT--FREE
(2) DOVE DEODORANT--FREE
(1) RIGHT GUARD DEODORANT--$.50
(2) SECRET DEODORANT--FREE
(2) SURE DEODORANT--$.58 ($.29 ea.)
(4) KOTEX PANTY LINERS--FREE
(4) L.A. LOOKS HAIR GEL--FREE
(4) PANTENE SHAMPOO--$6.68 ($1.67 ea.)

(I got the Patene for my daughter.  It's all she uses.--The regular price would've been $16.32 ($4.08 ea.) so it was still a good deal.

SO THAT'S MY REPORT!  (Wheww!)

I hope you are finding some great deals out there, too. 
 If so, I would love to hear about them.  Just leave a comment!


LOVE GRAMMY <><

No comments: