Welcome, Friend!
I so blessed that you stopped by for a visit! Make yourself at home.
My goal is to share some "Words of Wisdom"with you and I hope you will share with me by leaving a comment.
Blessings to you from Grammy!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

WILLIAM TELL MOMISMS--HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

A few weeks ago I attended the WOMEN OF JOY CONFERENCE in Louisville, Ky., along with 14000 of my closest friends :) (10 of which I traveled with)

It was unbelievable!!!  One of the speakers was Anita Renfroe.  She's a wonderful Christian comedian that left us ALL laughing until our sides hurt. 
(A Merry heart doeth good like a medicine!!!)
In honor of Mother's Day Weekend, my friend, Anita, has given me permission to share her "William Tell Momisms" video with you.


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
AND THANK YOU
TO ALL THOSE WHO "MOTHER"


LOVE,
GRAMMY<><

No comments: