Welcome, Friend!
I so blessed that you stopped by for a visit! Make yourself at home.
My goal is to share some "Words of Wisdom"with you and I hope you will share with me by leaving a comment.
Blessings to you from Grammy!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

SPRING HAS SPRUNG IN KENTUCKY!!!

Spring is my favorite season of the year  and Easter is my favorite Holiday.(It's all about the new life!)   The only trouble is that where I live, it's hard to tell just when It's going to happen (Spring, I mean, not Easter)  Over the years, I've dressed my kids in both short sleeves and winter coats for Easter.

Well I think SPRING  has finally "SPRUNG" here in Kentucky...

Of course, in this part of the country, it's more of a "Bounce" than a "Spring".  Last week you would've thought we had skipped Spring all together.  It was up in the 80s.  Last night in was 34.  But today, my sweet niece posted this beautiful picture from #TwitPict on Facebook and I think no one can deny that truly...




 
SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!!
HALLALUJAH!!!


LOVE,
GRAMMY<><

2 comments:

Kelli said...

This is even prettier on the big screen! Other than the whole allergy thing, spring is definitely my favorite too!

nkygrammy said...

Thanks for your comment Kelli...You know they say great minds think alike :) Oh and thanks for the picture...it really made my day