Welcome, Friend!
I so blessed that you stopped by for a visit! Make yourself at home.
My goal is to share some "Words of Wisdom"with you and I hope you will share with me by leaving a comment.
Blessings to you from Grammy!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A "List Making" Grandma


It seems like I've always made lists...grocery lists, To-Do lists, Bills to pay lists, Christmas gift lists, Birthday gift lists...well, you get the picture. I'm a Right-Brain, analytical, borderline OC, kind of person that likes "all my ducks in a row"....

I only wish that my life reflected this.


The way I think and feel on the inside (organized to a fault) isn't always apparent on the outside. My life, including my house, seems to be "Organized Confusion".


That doesn't keep me from making plans--and lists. Lists of things to do today, tomorrow, and "One Day Next Week"(that's the title of my book I'm writing)


Stay Tuned for some of my lists in the days and weeks to come.
That's it for now,

LOVE GRAMMY<><


No comments: