Welcome, Friend!
I so blessed that you stopped by for a visit! Make yourself at home.
My goal is to share some "Words of Wisdom"with you and I hope you will share with me by leaving a comment.
Blessings to you from Grammy!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WHAT'S IN THE BIBLE?

One day last week, Crystal, over at Money Saving Mom posted THIS  about a WONDERFUL Spring Sale at ChristianBook.com
 Thanks a lot, Crystal!!

I've been shopping since then!!
ChristianBook.com is a great place to find lot's of good deals,
but this SALE is the BEST EVER!!

Well,  just today, my precious daughter, Lana, over at I Love My 5 Kids, posted THIS about Phil Vischer, the creator of Veggie Tales' new DVD series; "What's In The Bible".  
 (Be sure to visit I Love My 5 Kids to get all the details.)
She tells us that Vol. 1 – Genesis: In the Beginning, approx. 60 minutes and Vol. 2 – Exodus: Let My People Go, approx. 60 minutes, are both $14.99, retail.

Thanks a lot, Lana!!
Here's the best part....
While I've been shopping like crazy at ChristianBook.com , I found out that you can get Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 for $19.99 for BOTH!  And we will be able to get the first 3 Volumes on June 1, 2010 for $29.99!

I'm so thankful for all the wonderful bloggers that work so hard to inspire and teach us and bring us the "deals".  I learn something new every day.
So see---It IS possible to teach an old dog new tricks!!

LOVE,
GRAMMY<><



No comments: